Friday, August 27, 2010

NYFF: Tentative schedule

With a budget of $100 set, I'm going to see five films. As I see it, four of them are set in stone:

Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives - Saturday, September 25th (3:00 pm)
Certified Copy - Sunday, October 3rd (11:30 am)
Aurora - Sunday, October 3rd (5:00 pm)
Another Year - Tuesday, October 5th (6:00 pm)

I'm pretty pumped for those. As for the last slot, I think I might try the route of "obstructed viewing" seats for half off to slip in two more movies, Poetry and Inside Job, to stick with my $100 budget. If not, I'll probably stick with Poetry. If any of them sell out, or something, my backup plans (besides the other two I mentioned) include My Joy, Of Gods and Men, Oki's Movie, and The Strange Case of Angelica. Word.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited for Certified Copy and Aurora, as you are well aware... and Uncle Boonmee of course! After you see Another Year you have to tell me how it is, then I'm going to kill you for seeing it before me.

    ReplyDelete